Subject: Fwd: the_thirty_first_admonition
From: "A. Sizwe Adekayode" <[email-masked]>
To: AFRICAN HERITAGE UNIVERSE <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2025 23:08:49 -0300

*THE THIRTY FIRST ADMONITION*

*31. I have not succumbed to natal alienation or moral imbecility.*

*This completes the list, the preceding 30 having been unveiled during
Afrikan Holocaust Remembrance on the 23rd of August, 2025. Ashay!*

*Authored by JS Demba. Inspired by Ma-at’s 42 Precepts of Kemet*

*THE THIRTY FIRST ADMONITION UNPACKED*

*Not succumbing to **Natal** Alienation **implies that we must recognize, *

*embrace and own the entire continent of Afrika for what she is: *

*our God-given home and Motherland.*

*Not succumbing to Moral Imbecility implies that we must discover our *

*rightful minds: minds that are suitably disposed to a healthy
relationship *

*with self, ourselves and others. Also, and most importantly, it implies *

*complete freedom from mental slavery.*

*Both concepts have featured mightily in undermining our humanity *

*for far too long. Due to CENTURIES of enslavement (a holocaust which *

*continues apace until this very day) we have lost treasure of such *

*magnitude as defies the imagination. This must all be regained. It will *

*take time. Centuries of enslavement cannot be overturned overnight. *

*Yet, if we respect our Ancestors & love our children, we have no **choice *

*but to work creatively for our material and moral prosperity. This *
*requires *

*a cultural revolution of gigantic proportions. Happily our **Ancestors
left *

*us a sound foundation many centuries ago. We invite **all true Afrikans
to *

*build on that foundation and regenerate our **unique civilization. *

*We begin with the 31 Admonitions**.*

*https://www.ahuniverse.org <https://www.ahuniverse.org/>;
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>;*